I have arrived!

My photo
Landen was born on July 15th 2008 at Woodwinds Hospital in Woodbury, MN. He weighed in at 6 lbs 15.2 oz and was 19 inches long. His proud parents are Ryan and Nicole Allen. Proud grandparents are Tony and Roxanne Czerminger and Jeff and Barb Neudahl.

Friday, December 12, 2008

Landen is 5 months old now and my has he grown and changed! He is such a handsome boy!!! :) Landen rolled over from his tummy to his back for the first time on Thursday December 11th. He was very excited and has been doing it a lot ever since. He has never enjoyed tummy time so I am sure that he will be rolling himself over everytime I put him on his tummy now that he has figured it out.
He also had cereal for the first time on Tuesday December 9th. He seemed to like it although he hasn't quite gotten the concept of swallowing the cereal instead of pushing it out. Pictures coming soon!