I have arrived!

My photo
Landen was born on July 15th 2008 at Woodwinds Hospital in Woodbury, MN. He weighed in at 6 lbs 15.2 oz and was 19 inches long. His proud parents are Ryan and Nicole Allen. Proud grandparents are Tony and Roxanne Czerminger and Jeff and Barb Neudahl.

Saturday, January 24, 2009

6 months old

My how time is flying...
Landen had his 6 month check up & shots yesterday. It is so hard to watch him when he is getting the immunizations. :( He is still pretty small for his age but the Dr. is not worried at this point. He weights 15lbs 10oz & is 26" long. Hopefully he will start growing soon :)
I am rolling over from my tummy to my back, I talk non stop, I figured out that the screaming noise that I have been hearing is coming from my mouth so I now I scream all the time. (It keeps mom on her toes too)
My first tooth came through on 1/10/09 & my second tooth came through on 1/20/09. I chew on everything including moms & dads fingers when I can get it in my mouth. Mom says I drool a lot, I think it adds to my handsome face. :)
I have tried a lot of foods like: peas, bananas, sweet potatoes, rice cereal, green beans, and I don't like any of it. I am sticking strictly to breastmilk.
I am holding my bottle all on my own now too.
I can sit up on my own most of the time. I love to go for my toes!!!